Thursday, November 12, 2009

Megan fox wallpaper. Smashing.

Megan fox wallpaper. Cool pics:

megan fox wallpapermegan fox wallpapermegan fox wallpapermegan fox wallpaper
What is the point of view girls pictures in walls, posters, screen wallpaper, calendars, magazines, and ect? Hi! Let me explain. Like us men, we love the girls and we can not live without them. I use to have pictures of the girls in my room and posters. I also collect magazines such as Playboy, Maxim, or models of swimwear. To tell you the truth is that, WHAT 'THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE NEVER & I or them? The reason that we are rich, because images of girls is only for the image of the chicks in your head? Why? I think it's wrong and what is the point of having beautiful models or pictures on the wall of the cells and the date is never a hot chick anyways right? Example: if you put Megan Fox on your mobile phone pictures, why? I will never date her.
Click here to see her n a k e d video!



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment